Menslab srl (named hereafter as Menslab) makes provisions for collecting and keeping necessary information in the terms of art.13 of the D.Lgs 30 June 2003 n.196 (Privacy Code) following Directive 95/46/CE on protection of personal data, and Directive 2002/58/CE on protection of personal data in electronic communications.
Users can at any time obtain access to, modification of and cancellation of the data provided.
The user recognizes Menslab’s right to use the data provided for official communications connected to the course and for future training or cultural proposals.
General conditions, waiver and notices of cancellation
1. The present document has the value from now of an irrevocable contract.
2. Possible cancellations must be communicated at least 10 days before the date of the beginning of the course.
3. In the case of cancellation on the part of the contracting client outside the pre-agreed terms, a penalty will be applied to the fee paid at the time of registration. Such a penalty will not, in any case, exceed 50% of the fee of participation in the program.
4. In a case in which a cancellation does not reach Menslab by the starting date of the course, the participant will pay the fee corresponding to the total for the course as a penalty.
5. Menslab reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course that lacks the minimum number of participants necessary to cover the organizational costs, and any course that lacks the necessary requisites for the exercise to function correctly. Such conditions will be communicated to those registered at least seven days before the date planned for the start of the exercise.
6. The exercise will be confirmed by email or registered letter, unless there has been written communication of its cancellation, at least seven days before the date planned for the start of the exercise.
7. In a case in which the exercise is cancelled or postponed, those registered will be told that they can decide whether to participate in the next exercise or cancel their enrolment, receiving total refund of the sum paid at the time of registration.
8. The cost of the program, unless otherwise indicated, includes the didactic materials (books, handouts). Such materials will be provided by Menslab by the end of the course.
9. In view of the fact that Menslab will organize the programs on the basis of registration contracts, it is agreed that the contracting client will, from that point, commit himself to complete payment of the entire agreed amount, even in cases of non-attendance or partial attendance of the course.
10. Menslab does not recognize agreements, verbal promises or concessions unless authorized in writing by the management.
11. Registration after the date of the beginning of the course will be accepted only on the specific directions of the program’s training director. The conditions of participation will be defined in writing beforehand between the participant and the program’s training director.
12. In the case of withdrawal in the course of the program, the participation fee will be owed in full, unless different agreements have been made in writing between Menslab and the contracting client.
13. All of the personal data of participants will be used exclusively for the activities inherent in the training and certification awarded by the program.
14. Personal data will be treated in total accordance with existing legislation. The cancellation of personal data, following the adjustment to ongoing contracts, can be requested by sending a communication to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Such a cancellation will take immediate effect once the commercial relationships between the contracting client and Menslab have been completed.
By filling in and sending the registration form for a course, the contracting party states that he/she has read and accepted the terms and conditions contained in the present contract.